Everyone listen up. x.x;

Status
Not open for further replies.

whynotme?

Pro-choice.
every time.

I've seen what watching your mum slowly deteriorate and die from a degenorative desease, such as cancer, does to a family. It isn't nice. but, at the same time, she was given a maximum of 2 years to live and lived healthily for 7 an a half years whereas if she had given up and committed suicide she might not have had those extra 5 and a half years. i dont know.

Anyway, SF is right to ban encouragement of any sort when it comes to suicide but i strongly believe that every individual should have the control of their life and should be allowed to choose what happens to them in every situation.

xxx

<Mod Edit: methods> sometime i feel like doing drugs or drinking or something so people can say in the end that i could have turned out great if i was not doing drugs etc.
But now i am working at full capacity and i am not accomplishing anything.
do you know how embarrasing and humiliating that is.
your best to be blew zero
i am not saying i deserve to die because there are disabled people, people with mental illness, criminals, just everyone that i believe don't deserve to die.

but i don't believe i deserve to live

Last edited by a moderator:

Zurkhardo

Theoretically the only thing anyone in this world owns is their own mind, body, and soul (or most definitely the first two). As much as I'm pro-life, in a philosophical standpoint I would accept pro-choice, if only because we as seperate beings can only do so much for one another before we realize its ultimately up to them.

Life is a precious commodity. We are granted only one, and given human history and the state of most of the world, being able to live it is a relatively rare and gracious thing. So many people die in droves from starvation, disease, war...hell so many die before they even are self-aware. I would hope most people here would honor and respect that their lucky to even have lives, let alone have them so secure that only they can surely end them.

But alas, that is the price of freedom.

Hmn, I started this thread ages ago.. o.o; Damn, it honestly looks like I was a lot younger back in January than I am here towards the end of April, it's odd.

I still don't think you should give methods, I'll stick with that. Though I'll admit, sometimes I do want methods when I'm feeling especially depressed, and I'll make my friends feel bad for not giving them to me. So I kinda contradict myself on that, but in a way I'm glad they don't give them to me, it just shows they want me around, and we need people like that.

I've learned more after talking to people on here. If you have a terminal illness, such as cancer, or something.. Like, if you can survive it and have a semi-good life, try it, try as hard as you can for the people that you love.. But honestly, if it's just wasting you away, I could see why you'd want to end your life.. I watched my gramma waste away, and it was horrible, I'm actually taking my time and thinking now, instead of just ranting..

Sometimes, it is a nice thing to do, to die, instead of letting your family watch you waste away, but try to spend as much time with them as you can, and even then, I really don't think you should off yourself, but that's the own persons choice..

I'm not pro-life anymore. I'm pro-choice. Thought I still don't want people to off themselves, and I'd hate to watch some suffer through misery.. Get as much help as you can. <3 But everyone has to make a choice. And.. If yours is not being here, then.. I guess the most I can do is say I wish you'd stay here with us..

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Yes you certainly have grown! And I'm proud of you for it. You have acquired a "maturity" and a softer side and it's wonderful to see. Glad to have you on board!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00