Everyone will celebrate will be my after affect

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by sadguy33, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

People on this forum hate me, People in real life hate me, and I hate me. I hope that I can just die so I don't have to worry about people and what they think ever again. I won't have some person named Angel something bullying me in the chat. I won't have people thinking I'm short or ugly. I'll just be dead with no worries. Since nobody cares I don't have to worry about being selfish because if I die people would actually be happy.
  2. letmego3

letmego3 Well-Known Member

Only people you have met hate you. There many more people in the world who probably would like you if they met you. If some one is bothering you just try to block them or tell the moderator. Whatever you do don't kill yourself. You will waste your life just because of some idiot(s) who said something to you.
  3. Perhapsa3

Perhapsa3 Well-Known Member

Anyone who celebrates the death of an individual is not worth thinking about. Is it possible that you're overreacting?
  4. Moat

Moat Banned Member

I do not even know you, so how can one that you do not know or know in return hate you?
    Well, as difficult as it is to believe, everything you think is just that: a thought. It is going on only within the confines of your mind and if you could step outside of yourself and see yourself as everyone else in the World does, you will realise that hardly anything you think has any real bearing on your life or those you associate with, for the simple reason that everything you think and feel are merely thoughts. And they will remain merely as thoughts until such time as you give them rise to any semblance of truth (ie: make someone hate you for a real reason.)
    So, with that said, there is no reason whatsoever to kill yourself and that, in my opinion, calls for a :hamtaro: dance (I love that little fellow!)

Have a little :bubbles: and take a step back from yourself every now and again. ^^
  5. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

sorry accidently double posted
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2012
  6. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

hmmm maybe but I know people will be happy if I'm dead or at least no care.

Listen the only good thing about me is my teeth and I noticed a little gap so even thats not perfect. My Hair, being short, etc are all things people as a society has been breed to hate. I don't know if its worth it to live in a life where everyone hates the way I look and then they hate me complaining about it. Its a never ending circle that only ends if I die. I do apperciate you guys reaching out to me though

Thank you for reaching out to me. I know that my thoughts sometimes betray me. However when I listen to the way society talks its like everything that a normal girl would hate is something I have. The easiest example is being short when it seems like every girl wants a tall guy. There are other things about me that suck too and people always bash on those things. Its all about being tall, handsome, nice hair, good body etc and if you weren't born with 2 out 4 and you have a slow metabolism to where you can't get a six pack and all those things combining doesn't make me handsome so that 0-4 traits. I think I was always meant to be alone because of how god made me so why not end it?
  7. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Sadguy, different people are drawn to different things. And someone might be drawn to blue eyes, but end up with a brown-eyed sweetie.

Personally, I like kind eyes and smiles and I think men in eyeglasses look sexy. And a sense of humor is essential. You probably have good qualities that you are playing down or not even considering. I wouldn't give up. :hug: Please stay safe.
  8. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I know I don't hate you, you've been nice to me when not many other people were, so thank you for that. So at least you know that people like you. Sorry people say things to you, people pick on me too and they can just be really cruel. But you shouldn't let their negative opinions affect you because they don't matter. No one would be happy if you died and I hope you don't do it.
  9. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

Thank you a lot that really does mean a lot to me!!!! I always feel a lot better after talking to people on this forum. Its not that people directly talk trash to me although sometimes they do. Its more that people will say naturally things about me for example "I would never date a guy with such and such" and I'm thinking to myself "I'm like that" and I get depressed. It happends a lot to me about different things people don't know they are doing it because I try to hide my flaws but it still gets me sad. I'm going to try to do a better job though of not letting every comment get to me but it won't be easy. Thanks so much again and if you ever need to talk about anything feel free to talk to me anytime.

Thanks to everyone else too that your comments gave me different views on things to think about.
  10. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Yeah, I know how that is....I can get upset easily by comments too. But it's best to let it slide off and not bother you. I'm glad I was able to help and that you are feeling better now. :hug:
  11. Anneinside

Anneinside Well-Known Member

My sister, tall, balding and very obese is married to a very nice man who is morbidly obese, over 300 pounds. They are very happy and have been together for about 20 years. There is someone out there for everyone. Keep looking.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.