Everyones gone *language!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allo..

FUCKING HELL!
Am i the only one that bloody sees it?!
EVERYONE IS FUCKING DYING!!
You are all gone... everyone is so much worse this past month than usual! WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH IT?!
everyones dying.. everyones gone from bad to wrose.. everyone has fucked up..

waht is with all this.. its so not fair.. why can the world just be normal.. no mroe fucking depression ARGH!!!

what is up? why has it suddenly changed?

I wish i could take all the pain in the world and screw it all up and eat it.. then no one would be sad.. id be ok.. but you could all be happy.. iwish killing me would fix everything.. i wish tehre was something i could fucking do!! DAMMIT!!

Arhg sorry guys, just getting fucking.. i dont know...

Right U R Ken

Allo, yes things have gotten scarey here. It has triggered someone here that I care about very much. She is hurting herself again even though just a short time ago it seemed she was doing well. It breaks my heart.

I understand your frustration. There are two people from these boards that I would literally die for if it would take away their pain.

Believe it or not ally, the past few days i've bene on that we have talked you have helped me tremendously whether it seems it or not..I am a stubborn person, I am tough to swallow i nkow that and with shit going on like it has i couldn't blame people for running from me. But you stayed and talked to me along with a few other people and i thank you whole heartedly for that
Stay strong ally...this to shall pass

Kelly

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
I hear what you are saying Allo. We need to continue our support for each other, especially during the roughest times. It would be nice if we could simply take away all the pain, but life doesn't work that way. Hang in there hun. The light is there if we can just find it. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00