everyone's irresponsibility is all my fault.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Arthur-Amelia, Jul 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arthur-Amelia

Arthur-Amelia Active Member

I get hit while parked in my own driveway by a large Ford 550 carrying dirt that cant see while its flooring it backwards down my tiny alley. Almost totals my car and severely twists my back out of place. Its all my fault somehow and I'm stuck with higher insurance and the deductible.

A few weeks later I leave my pets with inlaws to take care of while on vacation and pay them $100 and their dog that they're aware has killed every cat in the neighborhood kills my cat. They dont discipline the dog or have any remorse but instead blame it all on me.

Wtf, why is everything my fault?!?! I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. What will i be blamed for next? World War 4? Poverty? The Obama administration? Or something equally ridiculous?

I can't take it anymore!!!!

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Ugh that is horrible. I'm so sorry you lost your cat. Not your fault at all, and as for the crash...sucks you have to pay more you but it could have been worse. A close relative of mine was in a crash more than a year ago and still suffering with back injuries. I feel for you, I really do. Try not to blame yourself, you were right when you said ''their irresponsibilities''.

3. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

I hope you got your $100 back at least, I know I would...but also, and I don't mean any offense by this cause I do really feel for you losing your cat, if I knew that their dog doesn't get along with cats, I wouldn't have left my cat with them in the first place. For the accident though, maybe get a lawyer?

4. Arthur-Amelia

How hard is it to keep two animals separated? The dog is an outdoor dog, the cat is indoor. They should have locked up one or the other. It was only for a short time. They promised everything would be ok. They don't give a flying fuck is the truth of the matter. I trusted them to actually take care of the animals, not let them loose to die. Its neglect. Its cruel. Its animal abuse.

Lawyers wont touch it with a ten foot pole. My only hope is OSHA to get them for having no construction signs, backup spotter or backup beeper on their vehicle.

5. AsphyxiateOnMisery

Yeah, you're right about that, if they promised they would keep them separated, it was definitely their responsibility to keep their promise. I lived with my husband and my in-laws for about a year and they had 2 dogs that were probably the worst dogs on the entire planet. Granted, I blame my in-laws more than the dogs because it's their fault that they couldn't train them properly and let them get away with literally anything with little to no punishment. But jesus christ, those 2 weren't dogs, they were more like a tornado that destroyed everything in its path. They pissed and shat on everything, they barely went to the bathroom outside, constantly jumped up on the kitchen counter and stole hundreds of dollars worth of food, you couldn't look away for two seconds before something got stolen, hell, they even figured out how to get into the cabinets eventually, destroyed the furniture and the carpet, tipped all the trash cans over at least once a day and spread the trash all around the house, constantly bit each other and everyone else for no reason whatsoever (I still have a scar from one of them)...and keeping all that in mind, his parents would refuse to get rid of those two no matter what they did for the longest time. Everyone in the family hated those two, even his parents, but they "felt bad" so they let the house get destroyed and let them attack everyone instead, including their own children. Well, my husband and I couldn't take it anymore so we went on Craigslist one day and offered to put them up for adoption since his parents refused to take them to the SPCA. And one day someone decided they wanted to take them and they were gone forever and everyone lived happily ever after...until his parents got another dog that they're also doing a terrible job at training. But luckily we moved out at that point. So bottom line is - some people are idiots and shouldn't own animals.

6. Arthur-Amelia

Agreed. The sheriff showed up the next day ordering them to tie the dog up because it was killing everything in the neighborhood. It mauled a toddler in the family last i was over there. So now its tied up but a day too late. They couldn't restrain it for me but they will for the cops...

Despite its killer instinct it pisses itself when scared or presented with a stranger that is adult so its not even a good guard dog.

7. AsphyxiateOnMisery

Wow, it mauled a toddler? That family can sue the balls off them if they wanted to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.