Everyones leaves me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Twisted Sweet Lies, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twisted Sweet Lies

Twisted Sweet Lies Well-Known Member

My bf of almost a year broke up with me a few months ago for no real reason. All he really said was that I wasn't "the one".
    Of corse I will never be "the one" because I'm meant to be alone forever with not even friends.
    My friends and I use to hang out all the time but we haven't hung out much in the last three years. They never want to do anything with me or are always busy. I confronted my one friend of never hanging out and she invited me to go with her and her friends to cedar point with them. I feel this is just out of pity. I really have no friends any more.
    Then I totally lost my confidence riding. I fell off a horse I really trusted when I was riding bareback. He took off and I fell and got a concussion. I trusted him... He is the reason I'm alive. He got me though so many hard times. I know he's just a horse but he was like a friend and now I feel betrayed. I tried riding him today and just couldn't. I've desided to sell him as much as it hurts.
    I have nothing left to keep me happy. I was happy because at least I had Jake before but now... He's hurt me. My friend's have pretty much left me as has my ex. What else is left?
    I can't trust anyone any more. I thought my friends would never leave me I loved them we have been friends sense kindergarten, then my ex he made me believe we would be together forever. And now Jake. The horse who took care of me for so long. I trusted them all completely and now all have broken my trust. I'm hurt. What's left?
  2. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

We're left. We're here for you.

I know that I can't do anything to fix it, but believe me, I want to fix it for you.

Maybe your friends really are busy, and maybe they aren't- but I think that you should definately talk to them. At best they'll lift you up, and at worst you'd have your answer.

I'm always here. Feel free to PM anytime.
  3. DownwardSpiral

DownwardSpiral Well-Known Member

I'm here. We can make it through this rough time together. I see you have a Y! IM account. Feel free to add me if you want to chat. :hug:
  4. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i hear ya and how alone you feel, but i'm here to tell you we're here for you. i know it's not quite the same but we are here none the less.

i would encourage you to please not give up with your friends so easily. friendships take work without a doubt.

and as far as that horse is concerned i wouldn't give up on him either. that is unless you just got him and have already experienced this. you've had good time with your horse and you can have them again. don't give up on him either.

i have to run now but please please take care of yourself and if u ever just need someone to talk to feel free to pm me. i will get back with you.

you'll get through this. i have ever bit of faith
  5. Twisted Sweet Lies

Twisted Sweet Lies Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone. I know people are here for me on this site it's not the same though. I need people who will hang out with me and go to the movies with me and stuff like that.
  6. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i know it's not the same hun. i know. but we are people none the less. i would like to make more friends in real life (so to speak) myself, but i know that takes me getting out there and doing it. i'm not as young as i once was it isn't as easy anymore, but u know what dig this.

i was leaving the library today and heading back to my car. pulled my keys and smokes out and as i was getting ready to get into my car the guy in the car parked next to mine said hi. i said hi and asked him who he was listening to. it sparked a conversation and who knows maybe even a friendship, but i do know if i don't reach out it won't happen. that's the hard part.

again i would encourage you to hang in there and continue to reach out. we'll be here. please take care
  7. Wonkey Toy

Wonkey Toy Member

Why do you sell the horse if he makes you happy? and I am sure you fell from the horse because you were not feeling well that day and he felt it, that made him nervous. horses pretty much sense things. it is an instinct and that doesn't mean he doesn't love you.
    I also have been alone for a long time, I never had real friends and I also went through the same kind of relationships with friends, they used to go out together without me, that was before I immigrated to north america.
    I no longer call them and they don't even know where I am. I am better off without them. I try to find new friends here.
    Life is not over, don't think that you are not worth it, never think that!!!! you know why? because we are different and we don't express our feelings the same way. Never think your life has to end cause of friends or a boyfriend or even an husband. Myself, I have been married for 3 years and suicidal and if one day I end this life, it would be cause of me being abused as a child plus growing up as a broken spirit. I know people who suffer doesn't deserve it, it is just sensitivness to life and things, myself everything touches me deep until it reachs my soul.

but a beautfiul soul can be broken by people. You need to find your happiness and it can be a relationship with your horse, animals have this power to love you back! it can be a passion, arts etc...
    take care
    and sorry for my english
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.