Everyones Little Pinky

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shedhaddock, Mar 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shedhaddock

shedhaddock Banned Member

I have lost my faith.
    I have lost my bestest friend.
    I am hurting.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Please tell us what is going on...with much caring

3. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

* holds closely * u havent lost me sweet heart

4. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Is it your religious faith you have lost, Pinky?
    Tell us what has happened, if you can?

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: to you. what happened?

7. 41021

41021 Banned Member

((Gentle hugs PH))

I am so sorry you are hurting :sad: You have experienced enough pain. It's time for some happiness to come your way ((hug)) You have been working and struggling so very hard. I have seen this. Please do not give up (hug)

Hey sweetie, what has happened with your best friend and your faith? What is going on? Please share with us. We care about you, and you have people here who will be supportive.

If you need me to come to chat, drop a note to my gmail account. I may not get it right away if i happen to be sleeping. If i am awake and it is at all possible for me to come to chat, I will...i will do my best. I don't receive sf pm's in a timely manner, as i often do not log in. Gmail i receive as soon as they come in. I'm sorry i've not been around much. I was out of town and now that i have returned, have a number of pressing issues...but I am always willing to take time, if you have need of a shoulder, an ear, or a hug...or even if you just don't want to be alone at that moment.

Much love and lots of ((hugs)) for you. I want you to be okay.

8. Senada

Senada Well-Known Member

Do you wanna tell us what's happend?
    Many :hug: to you!

9. shedhaddock

I cannot help my growing feelings to be free from all of this. I am filling with hatred and i carry so much guilt and shame and i am dirty. Not even the pure rain can wash me clean. And when a sheep strays from the flock, it cannot always find its way back.

10. Androgyny

Androgyny Well-Known Member

My sweet Pinky. I'm sorry you feel this way. You make me happy every time we mock fight on here. :( :hug:

11. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Hey, that's what we are here for, to help you find your back and help keep you from straying too far. You have people here who care about you and will offer support.

Have you shared with other people who have experienced something similar? It might help a bit.

Hate towards those who harmed you? You know, anger is absolutely appropriate...directed at those who harmed you. Maybe write a letter to them...you can send or not send...your choice. You could even share it here, or with a couple people you trust. That would be a good step towards communicating/sharing what you feel. It would be good to get that out...it can tear a person apart holding that inside, and isn't good for your physical health either.

Can you share more about the guilt/shame? Is this from abuse? If so, you know it was not your fault, correct? I think others here may be able to relate, and may have some suggestions on ways to cope with that, and overcome feelings of shame.

It's not easy for you to discuss this, huh? ((gentle hugs)) Maybe just a little step at a time?

Have they set you up with a therapist yet?

(((((gentle hugs)))))

12. shedhaddock

Not everyone is reading from the same page - no names mentioned, but they dont understand how all the small things affect me or seem like the hugest things in the world. There are some things i feel very strongly about and they will trigger me like theres no tomorrow, but for me, im stuck in yesterday and i will never get better. I am not strong enough to protect myself, yet i am strong enough to plan and see through an impending attempt - its all backwards.

13. 41021

41021 Banned Member

not enough info for me to exactly know what's going on (hug) not good at guessing :sad:

Have you gotten any help yet as far as therapist?
    Is there anything we can do to help keep you safe, help divert an attempt?
    You've worked so hard and struggled so much, i so don't want you to hurt you ((hug))
    ...and if i have done anything, please tell me.

14. shedhaddock

you havent done anything except add support and try to help before the inevitable has to happen. Thank you Mar. :humble:
    I'll take the responsibility for my life and actions now.

15. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

please tell us whats going on in your life see if we can help or advise you x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.