Everything bad keeps happening to me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dink, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dink

dink Well-Known Member

I have been having a string of VERY bad luck. I may have cancer. The OB-GYN docs want to do another pap test and more bllod work. They just did these in November. My mom had cervical cancer when she was a little older than I am now...I didn't know this until late last week. On Friday I sliced my finger open trying to do sishes and then about 20 minutes later I fell and hurt my wrist. I didn't go to the doctor that night, but I took care of it with the typical RICE instructions. The next day it was hurting so badly that I went to the ER. They took x-rays and they think that it is broken but can't tell for sure. They want me to go to an orthopedists. They splinted it and it hurts so bad that it keeps waking me up. I am so depressed. I wish that I could just cry myself into an eternal sleep and not have to deal with any of this. I am worried about the cancer stuff. Why do things like this always happen to me. I just wish that I could lay down and quietly die.

2. AngelDust

AngelDust Member

My prayers are with you....

I hope you feel better soon.

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

They say things come in threes hope you've had your 3 and that some good luck will come your way.
    As to the pap test, try not to worry had a cancer scare myself last year; had to have laser treatment and then keep going back for more tests.
    Now have to have them once a year, but it looks like all is going to be well with it, fingers crossed yours will be the same.

4. dink

dink Well-Known Member

I now have an eviction note under my door. It says that I didn't pay my rent, but I did. I think that I paid $5 to little. I just forgot how much it was since it has just gone up. I paid the same amount that I paid last month. I can't take this crap any more. I want out.

5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Get to a citizens advice bureau immediately. Landlords can't just throw u out, u have rights!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.