Everything coming On Top Off Me!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by JayC2012, Oct 8, 2012.

1. JayC2012

JayC2012 New Member

this has got to be the worst month of my life...

everything is just come on top of me all at once, i just sick of everything going so wrong.

the beginning of the month i found out i am being made redundant, so iv got the stress of looking for a job, which s not what i need at all right now.

also i am having alot of trouble at home, my parents keep having massive rows and im stuck in the middle. my dad always starts the trouble and threatens to take an overdose, so im always worrying at night, and being scared of waking up to the worst possible outcome.

im 18 and i just cant stand living like this anymore.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Any way of getting away from that toxic environment hun going to live with a relative a friend even I hope soon you find another job hun a better one that will not make you redundant and one that will give you enough freedom to get a place of your own hugs to you

3. gem77

gem77 Well-Known Member

I agree with ' total eclipse'. if you can try to take yourself out of your usual environment, thats what i do when things get on top of me - it usually helps for me anyway. i'm sorry to hear that you're being made redundant. i can't imagine how that feels. i guess there must be others in the same boat as you so just keep trying and hopefully you could get something better. im struggling too to find a job that i want; it looks like im gonna have to work at some job im over-qualified for and dont enjoy. life is rubbish sometimes but im hoping for change. if you want to talk anytime then im here to listen.