everything eating away at me

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by emily83, Jul 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

really need someone to talk too, though i'm not even sure in my head what i want to say...

i am feeling so numb that words just arn't coming naturally to me- have so much i want to say but just can't say it... make sense?

help me...?
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Yes-that does make sense. If you need someone to talk to I'm here. x
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

We are here if you want to talk...I find when I cannot find the words, I just start writing some most of the time, I get out what I need to...please continue to post and see if you can express what is going on...with caring
  4. emily83

thank you everyone.

my mood is a little better today, and i can actually form my words.... let's just see how long it lasts- cycling sucks
  5. mbczion

mbczion Well-Known Member

emily, I hope you are doing ok today. I can relate to the title of your thread. Hang in there....
  6. John B

John B Active Member

Emily, it sounds like you’re shutting down mentally and physically. You need to identify each trigger and backtrack how and why they affect you in the manner that they do. If you have something that you want to get out of your head and onto paper start by writing a couple words, then a few lines, until you have enough to fully state what you want. Let me know if this helps in any way.
    -I do not know enough to have a valid opinion.
  7. emily83

not really..... it's been so long since i've felt normal, i don't know what it feels like

but thanks for thinking of me
  8. emily83

i like that idea, you make it sound so easy

will try it and let you know how it works out for me
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.