1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

everything going pear shaped

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by makeitlooksoprettyburning, Sep 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. makeitlooksoprettyburning

makeitlooksoprettyburning Well-Known Member

(this is a stream of consiousness (dunno how to spell that word) cuz i dont ave much time nd i basically need 2 let everything out. sorry)

i think (i never quite know with these things) i may be at the end of my eating disorder. and, well, i hate it.
    because im in skool again i eat with everybody else (less, and not as frequently) but food all the same. then when i get home im hungry from working and shit and eat dinner. i try not to but i cant stop myself. im so scared about putting on weight. i really dont want to. i want to lose another 2 stone (or at least 1 nd a half). but even before skool started again i couldnt seem to shift any more weight.

i know i need to be eating. im doing AS's nd i want to do well (im a nerd like that). but i dont want to be. i want to be thin and do well at the same time. doesnt work like that though does it?

another huge fear i ave is that my much loved :)dry:) Binge Eating Disorder will return. it was hell. just thinking about it makes me want to throw up. i would rather fail my A levels than ever face BED again (and believe me, that is a big deal for a swot like me).

also how does everything deal with people asking if you've lost weight? i personally cant stand it. surely i should be really proud that people r noticing?? im really not though. i absolubtly hate it when people ask me. it makes me feel really really really really huge. i doubt this makes sense cuz i dont even understand it. just wondering if anybody else cant stand people asking//telling u that???

anyway thanks 4 listening. xoxox

2. SirenDevil

SirenDevil Active Member

Im glad that you are eating again. I hope that works out, and that you keep it up. I like when people think I look better, but when they outright say that it looks like Im thinner, it makes me feel like I was huge earlier, and that if they said nothing then, that they must be thinking the same now. Basically, I get what you are saying. Good luck with recovering and such.

3. makeitlooksoprettyburning

makeitlooksoprettyburning Well-Known Member

thanks. how are you doing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.