Everything has been a waste

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Walter Kovacs, Apr 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Walter Kovacs

Walter Kovacs Member

I am tired of trying things over and over. As I have posted here before, I took all of the suggestions into account. Joined clubs, helped volunteer. I still felt isolated and it wasn't because of me. If you were in my place, then you would understand.
    I have been discouraged since birth. Now I am 25. Loser. No friends. This is not an exaggeration, I literally do not have any friends at all. I have no one to talk to( and please dont pretend to care and say "can i talk to you?" or "I care", becasue trust me, according to experience, there were only people who say that, but no action). I don't have anything to live for. I just have this huge void where my feelings used to be and all that's left is this overwhelming sense of despair and I just cannot cope any more. Either way I can't take this suffocating loneliness anymore. It hurts every single day and it's just not worth it anymore.

2. Inspire&Inquire

Inspire&Inquire SF Supporter

I could offer you advice but I'm in no position to give it. For those resigned to despair, all I can do is acknowledge it, maybe identify with it. I know what it is like not to have friends and I know despair quite well. Despair is a funny thing, you can't feel it unless you've felt hope at some point in your life. For many, hopes were crushed because of some confrontation with reality. It comes I think from a stubborn refusal to cling on to that hope. You see that a cause is futile and instead of changing whatever cause or goal you might have, you dwell on the futility of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.