everything hurts

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by transparent, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. transparent

transparent Well-Known Member

I can't do this anymore. This is me reaching out. I've been a member since 2009 an I've never felt so dead inside. Please some, anyone come take me away from myself. I can't breathe or think or speak.
    I am feeling trapped in my mind. I have planned an have methods in place, but now I am begging for someone to just save me from myself. I have no one outside of this site. I don't have anyone here either. I hurt all the time an it's all I can remember a time when I didn't. I don't want to live like this anymore, I just don't want to live at all.
    I am shaking an I've already harmed myself, it's only going to snowball.
    I don't understand anything anymore. This is what my cry for help looks like, I am breaking.
    Everything hurts.

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Transparent,

I am so sorry that your feeling so low but you can get support here. There is no need for plans or cutting yourself. You are important and you should not suffer on your own. The feelings you have are traumatic but you need to remain calm.

Life is about living and you deserve to live with support and care. Please speak to someone. The emotions you feel are hard but the crying does help you release the emotions. You need to deal with these feeling one day at a time. There is no magic cure but posting here will help you. All of us understand where and what you are feeling. It's good that you posted here, as remember you are not alone in suffering. Take this virtual hand as a sign of support and do not think you are alone.

PM me anytime if want to talk privately. Remember you are important and do not think anything less and no one judges your here.

3. transparent

I don't know how. Many therapists, facility stays, an even more meds. I don't know anymore of what I can say or do.

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I understand what you mean but there is a point of living. You must have a goal or dream to achieve in your life. You should not doubt yourself.

5. transparent

How do you find a goal or purpose? There is nothing here I want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.