Everything is falling apart I feel like there is no way out

Lost my job a couple weeks ago I am about to lose everything else as well I feel hopeless and lost and I can only see one way out I have 2 days to fix everything and if nothing works then I have no reason to live no house no jobs no one to help I'm lost and I have no hope

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi @Xaldrexane welcome to the forum. What gives you just 2 days to fix everything,the loss of your job? Are there any family around that could help a bit? Or is there literally one to help? I feel so sorry for you :(

So sorry you are going through all of this but it could help to keep talking about it.

Here for you if you need someone.

Lotus

Pariah...
SF Supporter
It's times like this where you need to examine your options, no matter how bleak things seem there's always a way out (that doesn't involve dying) if you want to talk about things and maybe knock a few ideas around, we're here for you and we're ready to listen.

My options are succed and get a crappy temp agency job tomorrow or be homeless and starve to death and no I can' stay with family or friends

Aprilflowers7

Well there is the option of getting on disability. In the US you can get disability for mental health issues as well as physical ones. A lot of times you get rejected the first time you apply, but I got a lawyer the second time and I got approved after that. I also have Medicaid and it pays for medication and surgeries, although it doesn't pay for all dental stuff. You could also get the bridge card for food which I also have. A single person can get up to $150 a month for food although that is not enough I don't think but at least it helps you stay alive. You can apply for the bridge card at Department of Human Services I think. There is also the food pantry or soup kitchens. There are many organizations that can help you as well.

gypsylee

SF Supporter
My options are succed and get a crappy temp agency job tomorrow or be homeless and starve to death and no I can' stay with family or friends
Hi @Xaldrexane and welcome to SF

I can’t even fathom the stress of that. The thing is, I see other people posting the same thing here quite often. I have no answers. Well I do - my friend was living in his car and I couldn’t bare it when I had a spare room here, so he’s living with me now. But I have no answers for people like yourself. All I can do is hope that something good comes along for you o_O *sigh*.

no house no jobs no one to help
Sorry to hear that you are going through this Xaldrexane

If you are in the US or Canada, you could try calling 211 or visiting 211.org (US) or 211.ca (Canada). They can help connect you to housing, employment, healthcare, and food.

My options are succeed and get a crappy temp agency job tomorrow or be homeless and starve to death
In most countries, including the US, no one can remove you from your home without going through and eviction proceeding, which usually takes months. There's usually food available for free through community pantries.

You may also be eligible for vocational assistance for people with disabilities. I can say more about that if you'd like.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00