Everything is falling apart

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by randomguy3, Mar 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. randomguy3

randomguy3 New Member

my life has been shattered into a million pieces right now the girl I've loved for over a year left me....i have no one now no friends or anyone willing to talk to me idk what to do anymore she was my only way of support no I have no support the thoughts are worse I can't take it I can't take it
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hey, and welcome to the site. I'm really sorry for what you're going through, but I'm also glad you joined. You're not alone in this; there are lots of us here who will listen and offer support. You can get through this, a little at a time.
  3. EYZ

EYZ New Member

It'll get better dude trust me. I know that sounds cliché and it totally is but it's also true. Time heals all wounds (damn another cliché). The pain is bad now but it'll gradually get better. Finding another girl will definitely expedite the healing process (I do get that you just broke up though). I would say you should think about all the ways she was lucky to be with you and how leaving you is her loss.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forum, don't be making any rash decsions while you are feeling this way. I agree with theabove poster, that time might heal this so you just have to ride out the rough oatch. If you ever need someone to talk to I am here.
  5. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I am so sorry that your relationship ended. You're going through a very rough patch now, but it does get better. It takes time, so don't give up now.
    Reach out for any support you can get, don't stop talking.

Try to do things you like. Don't be alone if you can avoid it.

My inbox is always open if you need to talk.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.