everything is falling apart

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by rob_morre2001, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rob_morre2001

rob_morre2001 New Member

My life is total turmoil.. i use to have a good family..and i was close to all my friends now i am distant and disconnected to the rest of the world.. my wife and I have split she says she doesnt love me anymore..I only see my son everyother weekend and i miss him dearly..he was the glue that held me together hearing his little 2yr old voice and laughter ring throughout the house.. now i he barely knows who i am..ever since the split i have been unemployed for about 4 months..with no sight of a new job..my bills are backed up beyond belief I'm being sued by everyone and their brother..its just hard waking up in the morning..dealing with all this shit. I can't even afford a decent painless method of suicide "no pills..no gun" hell i can't even put gas in my car let alone buy a 12guage or 357..its just so hard.. i have a new girlfriend she has 2 amazing kids. and it just makes me miss my own son very much. i feel guilty that i just couldnt be around him...and that daddy is nowhere to be found when he needs me. I am seriously at my witts end. I have had a life of trouble and everything has just come to a full stop right now the emotions are killing me..the guilt is killing me...my life might as well be over.. i think about hanging myself from a tree at least 50 times a day but i never have the courage to do it "catholic" for fear of eternal damnation. and that feeling is slowing fading away.
  2. pit

pit Well-Known Member

At least you have a new girlfriend. If you enjoy her kids so much, why kill yourself? It would hurt them.

It's tough to start down new roads in your life. But you gotta give new people a chance.
  3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Exactly, it only takes one person to make all the difference. And it seems like your girlfriend and her children have made an impact.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.