Everything is Falling Apart

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by swimmergirl, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

I am unemployed.

I am going to lose my house.

I don't know where I will live.

I am desperate and really think I would be better off dead.

I can't believe I have fucked everything up. I hate myself.

2. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Im sorry for your troubles. It can be turned around. Try a 12 step group,new people,new friends,people who can and will help. You are not alone. WE are here for you and love you no matter what. Lets just figure a way out and to help you get on your feet. We can work together and DO this!!!

Write me if you like,

Marty

3. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

It's over.

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Swimmergirl. If you want to save your home, you have to find a job so that you can pay the mortgage. I know the economy really sucks right now and it's really hard to find a decent job, but you have to try. Do you have family who you can stay with if you do lose your home? Please don't give up. :hug:

5. Marty482

Its not over.Please try a support group and 12 step group. People there may be able to help you fnd work and offer ideas to help you save your house. There are lawyers and doctors and people from every walk of life there. I have been helped many,many times,In times of crises. You will find new friends and you will help and be helped and meet great people. PLEASE stay here with us and let us help you find a way to a better life.I just said a prayer for you and hope you do too. STAY WITH US. We will give you love and hope and healing. PLEASE STAY. I send you all my love and hope!!!!

Write me if you like,

Marty

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2010
  6. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

i don't even know what to say. but don't hurt yourself.

7. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

Losing your house is not the beginning of anything good Marty.

8. Marty482

I'm sorry. If I gave any impression that I didnt thake that seriously it was not what I meant. I revised my post.My prayers and hopes with you swimmergirl.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2010
  9. plates

plates Well-Known Member

If you're in contact with MH services, they might have support officers part of their team or direct you to the right people who'd help- because I'm sure many people, especially people with MH problems are in a similar situation- try and talk to people (especially your psychiatrist, or therapist) and find out what organisations offer support for you.

Do you live alone?

10. Marty482

Hi swimmergirl,

Hope you are ok. You are in my heart and prayers!!!!

11. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I hope that swimmergirl is ok.

12. Marty482

Let us know how you are? You're in my prayers.

13. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

All of this can be changed. I know that liofe may seem like it is over, but that is just not true. You are alive and as long as you are a live you have hope. Pick yourself up, and try again. Life is full of trials and errors. It is what makes us stronger. Blessings..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.