Everything is fine.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Daydreams, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Daydreams

Daydreams Well-Known Member

I seem to be attracting a lot of negative people lately, rude people, angry people, spitefull people, they make me feel so sick. Even the positive ones don't seem genuine any more.

Everyone is walking around with a slash across their face thats been pushed and moulded into various states of emotion. Sadness, happiness, anger.

I stare at the various contortions and wish I could shape mine into something other then this grim wound. I'd like to sew it up, bandage it, then I could draw my emotions on. They wouldn't be real but at least I could go on pretending...
    that everything is fine.
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I get rebellious against being "fine." I like the way a comedian, Reno, put it, "Oh, I'm fine, fine, fine, Mrs. Stepford is fine too."
  3. DreamReaver

DreamReaver Well-Known Member

its weird what sort of people you seem to attract when in certain mind sets. Everyone is different. If we where all the same, the world would be full of zombies. then again that wouldn't be a bad thing would it?
  4. Jemi200

Jemi200 Well-Known Member

Hmm I take pride in being bipolar and not letting anyone know certain moods of mine for more than a couple months....

IDK your state of mind but i'm near normal and I don't see faces of depression everywhere I go
  5. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

I'm fine, fine, fine. I'm one jolly Mary Sunshine today. I'm a zombie and I'm happy. Can I taste a little of your brains, please, thank you very muchBWARRRRGGGHAMMMMNJAMNJAM!!!! :jason: :kenny: