everything is fucked and i'm crying like a bloody baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Nobody~

Fucking hell, I a fucked. Apologies in advance for the typing skills or lack of. I am pretty drunk.

But that doesnt mean Im exaggwratinf, Fuck! I mean EXAGGERARIGN why is typing the first thing to go? Makes everyonr take you less seriously :cry:

B?asically I am in flloods of tears. And not jst because o am drunk.

Why is home never home for me??!! Am I that awfu;l?!!!?1

I have had to goe to my boyriend's again.

Ruined my skirrT, ITS FUCKING HANDWASH ONLY AND ITS SOAKED IN BLOOD.

sorry caps. so one will take me seriously. i swear i've only been pissed since, honestly.

Eerrything is mh fault otherwise things would be good where i am at east sometimes. Sorry srry sorry just fcking up the fucking forum now. Want to die. Fucng hte everything.

Bye now. Sorry, i', reallt sorry, SOrry for everything.

Love you all,

x x x x

You're not fucking up the forum, don't worry. :hug: I'm not dismissing your feelings AT ALL and I am taking you seriously, but the alcohol is probably making you more emotional than normal. Have you hurt yourself? Is it bad? You say your shirt is soaked in blood so it doesn't sound good.. If it's bad then please seek medical help. And everything isn't your fault. You're being hard on yourself when you shouldn't be. :hug:

~Nobody~

I'msorry. Yut're right. More emotional than normal certainly. I admi9it thatr freely. Glad you still say it's not my fault. I don;t know. If I was a good person I;d hav3 a happy home. At least sometimes.

Wherever i am, bad things happen.

IT's my skirt, i'm not typi8ng very well. yeah soaked in blood. fucking hell. sorry, i didnt mean to do that

thank you for being kind

x x x x x x

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
I refuse to call u Nobody, so u now have nickname from me of Noddy :biggrin:

I've been reading your posts (replies to people and such) and what I saw was an articulate, bright and very caring soul. I refuse to believe that you make anyone or anything unhappy. I had a miserable existence when I lived at home with parents and I always thought it was my fault too..but guess what..it wasnt.

Try not to drink too much and get the cut seen to.Soak skirt in cold water..that should get the blood out.

And hugs from me.

~Nobody~

Terry, thank you. Muchly. :hug:

I'm really sorry for being such a drunken fool. I hate the way I lose the ability to type :unsure:.

I had stopped drinking by the time I made those posts (just as well, methinks...:burp:), so I wasn't sick or anything manky like that.

I wasn't unconscious either though, which proved a slight problem. I had a really horrible nightmare and I sleepwalked. I now have an enormous purple bump in the middle of my forehead :headache:, and a huge purple bruise on my shoulder and upper arm. Would appear I'm just as clumsy asleep as awake. :stretcher

So now I'm here, sipping tea, trying to stay awake. I feel like a fool, and pretty fown about myself in general :sad:. But what can ya do eh? I promised to keep an open mind until after my appointment on Monday :mellow:.

:grouphug: Thanks for the support guys x x x

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Don't sweat it hun, I got completely rat-arsed meself last night. Oh boy do I have a headache today:laugh:

~Nobody~

Hahaha, I do too. But I think that's more a result of the head-bump. Seriously, I look like I've been in a fight or something.

Terry, it's really upsetting me so much. Having these bruises. Looking beaten-up. I know I haven't been this time, but it reminds me of all the bad stuff. :cry: :cry:

Sorry, this is so irrational :cry:.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Have a nice long soak in the bath and pamper yourself today.

Doesn't matter if things seem irrational, how you feel is how you feel. so take a day out for you that makes you feel better about yourself....give yourself an emotional hug and be kind to yourself.

ps:having the bath hot sweats the toxins from the booze out of your system...see u in the bubbles:laugh:

L

letdown

:arms: :( I don't know what's happening at home for you but I don't think having a difficult home situation makes you a bad person. Try and take care of yourself.

I agree with terry you are most certainly not a nobody..so I like Noddy. I think that you have shown such compassion for people ont his site which shows what a sweet person you are. I hope that things at home get better
Be safe hun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00