everything is just the same!!

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Pebble, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

Its funny before I found this website I felt completely alone like I had nowhere I could turn or noone who I could turn to who would fully understand how I feel. But when I found this forum I kinda had hope, that maybe other people would understand how I'm feeling and that it wasn't just me - that there maybe wasn't something completely wrong with me as a person - maybe just maybe how I feel wasn't my fault and maybe I wasn't just being stupid. But now I realise that there actually is NOone I can turn to..great i really am on my own. not quite sure why I'm even writing this on here, maybe it helps to say out loud, I dont know. But i think I now realise that you really are on your own - sink or swim as they say - there really is no life float out there to grab hold of when you really need it. Thanks anyway for letting me be a member
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi P.. so sorry you feel this way...yes, we are all in it alone, but that does not mean we do not need company as we travel through our journey...please talk about what is happening for you, and PM me if I can be there for you...big hugs, J
  3. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

it just doesn't seem far sometimes. people think that you just need to use skills to get through the hard times and through each day "take each day at a time and be mindfull of everything around you" How the hell can you not be aware of what is around you when its in your face 24/7 - they make everything sound as though its reallly easy but its not. I'm so tired and just can't go any further. I know people are just trying to trip me out and catch me out = I feel like everyone is plotting against me, they're all trying to make me fall. I feel like I can't talk to anyone as someone will hear and try to ruin me or the person I'm talking to - be it my cpn, parents or even friends - will get me put away or something. I have voices going around in my head all the time telling me what people are saying about me and telling me what I should do, I just need a break from all of it. I dont even want to leave my room anymore just dont want to be around people. I'm at uni living on campus at the mo but I dont want to be here but I dont want to be at home either because my parents just dont understand me at all. But I dont want my friends to see me either - I feel like I cant trust anyone. I dont know what to do anymore??
  4. Bonifide C

Bonifide C Member

I completely understand and agree with what you said.

Life is all about the survival of the fittest, and if you can't handle it, then you are just going to be left in the dusk. Life could not be any more less fair, sometime I wonder if any significant change would ever happen within my lifetime, I guess it is just another question I will find out sooner or later.]

I wish you the best of luck!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.