everything is pissing me off right now

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by FBD, May 16, 2011.

1. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

im likely to swear a lot...so watch out if that offends you or triggers or whatever i just need to rant...sorry

i have to do work that i really shouldnt be...people can do their own fucking data, im not their bitch. but no of course thats not how it works, apparently my job title is and will always be bitch work, so being the bitch of the lab i get to do everyones fucking data and its annoying...plus my boss comes down asks to see the spreadsheet and says o thats not good enough i need you to add this in. its not even for my fucking project how the fuck am i supposed to know what you need? especially when you dont tell me shit. if its not good enough for her research then how about having her do her own fucking work instead of having me do it for her? really fuck this.

now my comp is fucking up obviously since i need it to do work. all this fucking shockwave crashing nbullshit i dont fucking care if shockwave is crashing and telling me once is enough. go ahead fucking internet kill whatever pages you want...and once you kill them lets send me another fucking notification saying shockwave has crashed cause its a good plan. o and lets let me restart my comp twice in attempts to fix the problem to have that not work. i fucking hate technology

now im in a great fucking mood and people around me and laughing and talking so fucking loud for no reason and its pissing me off more. im essentially so angry that i can barely type this right now. gahhh! today just blows.

now i just wanna go home and do something, cut i duno whatever maybe ill drink but i dont have a ton o well guess ill go buy something to drink later. im so frusterated and feel like im so fucking useless. i just need to do something anything to calm myself the fuck down cause right now i just a;lghipafhiwafphjdpojwfhjwf fucking i duno just soo angry.

rant over for now i guess.

2. zaqen

zaqen New Member

you're so right, being the workdog really does suck, i haven't been working in a lab but I've had people yelling at me at work for stuff i wasn't even around to see or even remotely involved or in charge of... Although drinking and ranting never makes me feel any better, neither does any physical "destruction" of things. Breaking fucking shit only makes me more angry!

What makes me cool down is watching or listening to something really sad (which for me is the opposite to anger) and then something that makes me happy.
    In my younger years i became really angry at things all the time but a way to counter it is to basically look down on the person or become completely neutral to any kind of thing and remain clam to all that shit.

All this is how to handle it but sometimes it feels really good to be angry and express it not against others but shouting and letting it out with a huge amount of verbal swearing.