Everything is Set, I'm done hold back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sica

Everything is Set, I'm done holding back.

There are no words to describe how irritated I've been these past few days. Working my ass off for these cat trips, reluctantly moving into maria's(my annoying ***** mom) hoarder trash hole, My sister, her baby, and her friend haven't given me one night alone with myself(I whined to them that I wanted to be alone; I was stressing out on the inside) not to mention every time she came by the place got dirty, then my sister invited maria to my apt without even considering my thoughts. I didn't even know she was coming over until she barged through my door yelling and screaming, waking up me & my lil niece up, I was babysitting while my sister and her friend decided to go get food. I hadn't had a good night sleep in days, I was beyond my limit, especially with maria around, She is that one really annoying ignorant person in High school that everyone knows and hates. So tonight we got in a stupid fight and my sister barged out with her. Telling me I should have pretended to be nice to her and she wasn't going to be doing any cat trips for me, that was the last straw since she personally had asked me for those trips, I worked hard to set up everything for her, and its tomorrow. I'm going to California, screw this shit. I planned for this day a long time ago, though I never thought I'd actually go through with it until now...but sigh who knows I may just be ranting. Tomorrow will tell.

But if not, I want to say at least this...

Fuck You Maria
You were never a mother, you ignorant Bitch. I want you to know that if you ever do find my dead body, you should stay away from my funeral, I do not want you there. If you want to pay your respect go eat dog shit for all I care! And one more thing you have no right to ask for respect from me, being a mother is not what you were, opening your legs to anyone who'd pay your bills is what you did, skank! Be happy I'm committing suicide, and not murder!

Same goes for everyone in my immediate family, I'm sick all of you fuckers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sica

Okay, I've calmed down a bit, sorry for the dumb message above, I was blinded by anger. Though I haven't talked to either my sister or maria.

Constantinos

Okay, I've calmed down a bit, sorry for the dumb message above, I was blinded by anger. Though I haven't talked to either my sister or maria.
Hello Jessica,

I am happy to hear that you've calmed down. Another technique you can use to help you relax is: you can do two deep breaths, breath in from your nose, count to 10, and then breath out from your mouth.

How are you feeling now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00