Everything is so bad.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Beka, Dec 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beka

Beka Well-Known Member

Hey guys, basically I need help. And fast. I haven't done anything yet, I feel like a HUGE breakdown is coming my way and fast. I feel like I need a therapy session but my CMHT is unreachable at weekends and it sucks. My doctors are also unreachable. I don't know what my options are, calling a helpline won't do anything for me, it has never helped in the past. Any ideas????

The last time I felt like this I ended up in A&E.

2. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

all i can tell you is that you need to continue to get your emotions out... that can take the edge off....

if you have anything that can distract you, that can work too... ie music, games, hobbies, chores, etc

or perhaps A&E is a good option again?

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Before you harm yourself go to emergency ok talk to a crisis worker there who can help you with options to keep yourself safe hugs

4. Beka

Beka Well-Known Member

I have work tomorrow though and I'll be in A&E for hours :/ I don't want to upset my family like that. I feel like it isn't urgent enough to warrant a visit to A&E :/

5. demuredawn

then just talk with us here, call a hotline that you can talk to someone live... maybe the samaritans? ... and do a lot of distractions til you can get to talk to your therapist

6. Beka

Beka Well-Known Member

What about the CRHT? Can I call them even though I've never used their service before? I would go to A&E tomorrow if I didn't have work :/

7. demuredawn

if its only b/c of work that you aren't going, i'd go anyway, i'm sure if u explain you aren't feeling good and can show you were in A&E they'd excuse it, idk what CRHT is but i would assume you can call them no matter what...

8. Beka

Beka Well-Known Member

I'm trying to get on Mental Health Matters but they're offline...I know they would but I feel like it would be a waste of their time if I did!!! CRHTT help people in crisis's in their homes. Generally a referral thing but it's the only 24/7 mental health service I can find that isn't just a helpline.

9. tiggersafire

tiggersafire Well-Known Member

I would suggest to call them. It can't hurt. Or if you need someone to talk to, I'd be happy to listen :)

10. demuredawn

no harm in trying... if they can't help you have lost nothing and always have the option to look for something/someone else that can

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.