everything is so clear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlite

I just wanted to tell all myfriends and all here thanks for everything here ..the support..everything! I feel this overwhelming sensation to say this now. I won't go into details , i jsut wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for trying to give me all the support you could muster up. How I used it ,that was up to me. I don't feel well at the moment. I don't know what may happen. hugs all, please know i genuinely do care.

be well

patacake

star ,

Just be you thats all , stumble through whatevers going on with some support from us all , everyone cares and wants u to feel better but also we understand there are times you dont feel so great , as with most of us here.

Dont be saying goodbye in a longterm way , take a lil break if thats what u need but better still stay around and be assisted whenever u need it.

be safe and well :hug:

love Joxx

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Your welcome! Now can you say what you are thanking about. We are here because we want to be. I hope you are receiving some help from the forum. Please don't give up! there has to be avenues you haven't explored. You need to check them out. You might find someone special, that you aren't expecting. If you end it you will never know. Please take care and keep posting. If you want to talk or just vent I am here, just PM me!!Take Care!!:chopper:!!

Are you okay? I hope you will come back on the forum and talk to us. We would really miss you if you went away.

I'm always here for you if you need to talk. You can PM me anytime. :arms:

I hope you beging to feel better starlite. Whatever your choices are i hope you choose to remain safe. You are cared for here. Please let us know how you are doing. Take care and stay safe. :hug:

Starlite

I made it through the night..though very hard to resist the urge to end my life. Im sitting here wondering this morning how much longer i can continue this way. Thank you everyone for your replies and support. I am still sinking at a very low point. I don't know how to describe it other than im in a dark hole somewhere.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I hope you feel better soon starlite. You have a lot of people here hoping you can get through this difficult time. I am here if you need to talk :hug: Take care sweetie!

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Please don't harm yourself. I know we haven't talked but I do read your posts and you have a natural talent in comforting others!! Doesn't that make you feel good just a little? If it is yes then take that feeling and build on it. If there is anything you need from us just ask, I'm pretty sure everyone will do there best to help you. Stay Safe!!!:chopper:!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00