Everything keeps getting ruined

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by daanDnB, Jan 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daanDnB

daanDnB New Member

My whole life is about getting punched down and standing up
    got kicked out of my own house at 12th age got kicked from school cause they think im stupid
    friends left me alone ive been so down for a long time and tried to keep it in me
    but yesterday got kicked from my work because of a reason wich isnt my fault and they blame it at me
    every time when i think my life is good it gets ruined again
    i dont know how to go forward cause nothing seems to be worth anymore to do after this time
    its getting too much and im losing the trust in myself after this negative punch in my face again
    its almost time to step down forever from trying to make my future
    because its getting ruined everyday
    people say they want to help me and in the end they smash me in my face again mentally...
    even my parents family and others are not trusting me in im making the right choices and seeing my will to keep going but it seems like they are right.....
    hopefully somebody could talk with me and get me up in some way..
    i hope theres somebody to help me out of this negative spiral....
    there are times i want to stop with this life if it keeps going.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2016
  2. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Sounds like a shit storm has hit you. What happened at work? If they have fired you or suspended you without cause you can claim unfair dismissal and possibly get your job back and get those responsible for causing this into trouble. Don't let them win if they are blaming you for something you haven't done. That's not fair and not right. You deserve compensation and fair treatment. Make sure they know not to mess with you or your job in the future. If you are part of one you can contact your trade union and they can help with this. If not, there are lots of resources online to help you.

3. daanDnB

daanDnB New Member

well its like a kind of work wich has a part of school so when they kick me they ruin my whole school
    im doing work of a paid guy but im not getting paid...
    i cant do anything if they say i didnt behave myself or whatever then i lose my year and i need to do my new year again even i make exams good it doesnt matter so its pretty fked up....
    but that isnt the biggest problem the problem is more that im in such depressive mood at this moment and everytime this keeps happening im feeling more bad and im keeping it inside cause nobody is there for me at any time it sucks so much...

4. daanDnB

daanDnB New Member

the depressive mood is getting bigger everytime somebody ruins my school or whatever it is and it just keeps happening
    time after time
    it seems like nobody does like me and want to help me to get out of this shitload and every time people say they help me they backstep me again after some time
    i need somebody who can get me out of this shit and not let me down after it again...
    everybody is the same in this country nobodys wanting to help and if they do its for their own profit and not yours

dont know who to trust anymore and on what way i can build my future again
    school is getting ruined youth got ruined and now again my chance got ruined
    i dont get why im just a smart guy wich thinks about others things then other people do
    why nobodys accepting me and helping me out of this shit...

5. Cicada 3301

You want help to control it then. I know it feels like people don't like you, but that is just the mindset of being in a depressive mood. It may be hard for you to see, but people actually do care and there is support for you. Sounds like you have tried seeking support to only have it thrown back in your face. Is this from friends/family? People are like that, it's true... the world is selfish and full of people furthering their own gain, but there are people out there willing to help too. Which country are you from? I am wondering if you are seeking professional help or have done in the past? This could be an option if not. I think it would really help you.

Trust everyone, trust no one, trust some people. It's up to you. You're gonna get hurt in this world, and it hurts the most when it's someone you trust. I find it hard to trust people which is why I give it time. I respect everyone and give everyone the same chance. Trust takes time to build and once it has built, if it is broken, I am not interested in repairing it. I also always have certain expectations and do not let things get too far ahead. Hope for the best, but don't be surprised if you are occasionally let down. That way you minimise the damage done to you and can still be trusting.

You can get better from this all. It's not easy but it can be done. You have the strength to do it. Don't give up just yet. There's help for you yet.

6. daanDnB

daanDnB New Member

well i've tried to get proffesional help but they work with their lovely little books with information and the only thing i need is to talk with people and just let it free and those guys and girls always have something wich isnt important for my story

7. Cicada 3301

Yeah I know. I don't like going that route either. I'm told it's the only way to get out of my depression. Maybe. I'm willing to believe that some can manage without. Not everyone is going to benefit from therapy and medication. Maybe it's worth another go though. You never know. I can't force you though lol, that's up to you. If you just need someone to talk to and let it all out I'm around a lot. Send me a pm or make a thread and I'll be around to reply. If you want to talk more go ahead, I'll listen. You're not alone here.

8. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

You have made an important observation here- and eventually need to deal with the fact that nobody else is ever going get you out of shit really- ultimately it is you that has to solve your own problems and the same for every person. People will help some from time to time and people wil help for the short duration but having somebody there to help all the time is not going to happen because nobody is ever going to do something forever that is only one sided. If a person is getting nothing from doing something they will not continue it indefinitely, just like you did nto like your schooling where was doing the same work that somebody should get paid for - nobody wants to do something for free forever or getting nothing in return-0 not even you.

Talk to people and make some friends here perhaps to get some help on occasion when feeling down, but then figure out what you want to to do and what you have to do to get it and go from there. Make your own plans and path and follow it because ultimately you need to count on yourself more than other people. You are probably a lot more capable then you believe and a lot better then you believe. You can do things for yourself and fix your own problems if you learn to trust yourself a little more. Give yourself a fair chance please, you really deserve it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.