everything ready

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by noo noo, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noo noo

noo noo Active Member

So after my fail last week I now think i've got everything ready. I'm sat here with all I need and more, it has to be done. Tonight though will be done slowly to guarantee it's done right. The kids are tucked up in bed and fast asleep, It's the only way to escape.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

You need to call emergency services or police and have them take you to hospital. The fact that you are even considering while children in the house says you are in no way ready or thought things through. Aside from who is going to be there for them if you do this , think of their future lives after they find you if you were to proceed.

Get help now please, or PM me information and I will be happy to help you get help.

Take Care and Be Safe

3. birders

birders Member

For Lord's sake think of the children. I too feel desperate because I lost my wife suddenly 3 months ago so I have little left in life but your kids NEED YOU. Please please think again... God Bless
  4. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

You would do that to your children??? :(
    NOTHING... Nothing is more important than your kids. No amount of self hurting is more important to "cure" than being there for your children.
  5. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

HONEY - I understand, I really do......... been there........ in the blackest pit ........ but things can and do change, even if you presently would want to disagree with that. I'm proof that no situation is worth exiting this way..... I didn't want to do that to my children really but like you I felt it was the only way..... BUT, HONEY, IT WASN'T, and I'm so glad to be here today, and able to make sense of it all from a different perspective. I know that it is possible, please believe that :)
  6. noo noo

noo noo Active Member

Just not in good place, not thinking straight
  7. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

noo noo, you've got kids. If you had my disease, that would give you a REAL reason to kill yourself. I don't think you've got one.
  8. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

Well that was pretty insensitive.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.