everything sets me off

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by justmeonlyme, Jun 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

idk lately it seems like every small little thing sets me off like just small things that would normally just be like on whatever they just make me feel so so low... i feel like im slowly falling apart its only a mater of time before i go though with my plan im sorry i no i told people i would keep fighting but i hate this everything sets me of... like chat stopped working for me for about the millionth time earlier and i freaking burst into tears i no its stupid and i dont even no why i did... im just really unstable right now....

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Emma,
    What is setting you off? We all have triggers but you have to just push your way thru them..Think of better times..Visualise yourself in a sereene place and just hold onto that positive thought..Use positive self talk.. Find things you like about yourself.. Maybe even make a list of the good things..That way when your down you can look at the list and say yes I am____!!! Please what ever you do don't harm yourself.. there are alot of people who would be affected by it.. I know we have never talked but I read all of your threads and posts..You are somebody!!!Take care!!

3. justmeonlyme

ive tryed righting all the good things down before it just makes things worse i makes me feel like i shouldnt be feeling this way...

4. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

:hug: emma
    Everything always goes wrong at the same time, and it feels like your under a mountain.
    I'm here for you, anything I can do let me know
    My PM box is always open hun :arms:

5. justmeonlyme

thanks emma... idk i just wanta give up i dont wanta try anymore... i hardly talk to anyone anymore... like irl im still talking to people online but only just... i just want people to stop caring then i can just go...

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Emma. Sorry to hear that you're having a hard time right now. It sounds to me like you're lacking motivation. Try not to sweat the small stuff. If the chatroom closes you can always go back into it. Don't give up hun. :hug:

7. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

Oh hun, I'm so sorry it's hard right now, but I know you can get through it. If you don't think you can do it on your own, just know you have everyone on here with you. :arms: We keep caring because we don't want to you to go. :hug: I'm always here if you need someone, m'kay?

8. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

hey emma

sorry to hear that things are really bad for u at the moment , know that im only a text away or a pm away , if u need to talk , even if its just to get it off ur chest
    *big hugs*

9. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

Everything sets me off too.
    Someone can just give me a dirty look at the store or somewhere and then I become even more depressed then I was. I have zero self esteem.

10. Rowan

Rowan Banned Member

I am the same way, I was walking down a makeup aisle today, well I was pacing back and forth debating what to get, Im one of those people with the '' hardcore'' makeup looks with very dark makeup, and I have porcelain white skin... I got so many weird looks today... Really made me upset. I always get dirty looks for how I dress and for my style...

11. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Are into the 'Gothic' look Raynah? It's perfectly fine as long as you feel comfortable with all of that make up on. Personally, if I were a girl, I don't think I would like wearing so much make up, because your skin needs to breathe or else your pores get clogged. But as long as you are comfortable with your look then that's all that matters. Just be prepared for the stares that may come, because people just aren't used to seeing people dress like that. Don't feel bad if people stare at you. :hug:

12. Rowan

Rowan Banned Member

Yeah I'm more suited as ''Gothic'' When it comes to style, I mean my clothes are '' normal'' but I love my makeup... everyone else hates it, especially my mom haha man does she ever. But yeah.. I've always been stared at ever since I got into my dark phase of makeup. Ever not given a evil/ strange glare. School is horrid for that.

13. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I know that kids can be mean for sure, since I'm a high school teacher. Don't let them bother you. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.