everything sucks

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sadguy33, Jun 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

I'm going to give it one last time posting here but usually I just get insulted and called names so go ahead and do it again because this will be the last topic I post on this forum. Yep i get it I am piece of shit and its a long road for me to be happy I get it. However I have had a long enough life and trying to go through some long process that will most likely not work seems like a waste of time. I should just end it and not waste my time or yours. My feelings that are always hurt and stuff will never be hurt again once I'm dead. I feel this is the time for me.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Sorry you are feeling this way sadguy....and I hope this isn't your last topic here. You aren't wasting anyone's time and I hope that you don't give up, because I would miss you if you were gone. It might not seem that things will get better now, but they can.

3. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

Thanks Witty you have always been a good friend to me!!!! I apperciate it.

4. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

I just feel really down today looking at people on facebook everyone has these relationships and good lives and my life sucks and it seems like it always will. Even these gangster type guys that aren't the best looking are getting hot girls because they have an attitude I'll never have. I don't want to seem like a whiner because some people on this forum seem to think that. I only usually post topics when I feel like killing myself is better then living at the moment.

5. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

If anyone insulted or called you names here, SHAME ON THEM. You're better than they are. This of all places. That's a shame, but I would just ignore that. I'm not going to say "it will get better" or anything like that, because you have heard that already and it is not what you want to hear. I honestly believe that it will though, because life is just like that. Like a heartbeat on a monitor that goes up and down, so too do the mood of our days. Hang in there and stick around. If someone gives you some BS on here, I'm sure that it will get addressed. We're all here for you, man.

6. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

Thanks a lot for the words of encouragement I really hope that is the case its the only thing that keeps me going. I don't see anything wrong with saying "it will get better" because for a lot of people it does get better and that is all I'm hoping for. For a lot of people life is a rollercoaster they are in love one minute and pissed off the next and in love with someone else. I wouldn't mind a rollercoaster so much but I just don't want to be miserable my entire life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.