Everything that has a begining has an ending!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by vieome, Jul 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vieome

vieome Member

Why am I here?
    I guess it is a call for help, coupled with a feeling of knowing I wont get it. I guess it could also be said that I am researching for methods. What a coward, I may be, looking for the easy way out. And it's dark, to dark to see, and in that I know life is not for me. Dear God please remove this beating heart, stop this thinking mind, or give me a method that I may have the power to deliver myself

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You won't find any methods here, because we're a pro-llife site. Can you talk about what's got you feeling so bad?

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Nope, No methods.. But you will find friends here..Tell us more about whats gotten you to this point...We will help the best we can..

4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Let us help you... not with methods but with your problems.

5. ready

ready Member

there is no easy with suicide. so many risks to it. hell, failed attempts, humiliation if you are still alive. since we don't have guns readily available, my choice if i go will have me cut myself on the wrist right where you check your pulse. but then i'll have to watch myself bleed out without panicking.

wow! can you imagine that? sitting patiently while you die. just typing that out makes me think i can't do that... our brain's are hardwired to survival. i guess i'll have to be absolutely sure...

i know that i'm supposed to stay alive, i'm just be stubborn...

i need to go for a walk....

i've faced the choice between life and death a few times and i've managed to go on. i'm just getting tired at this point. tired of this life. but how can i die knowing everyone who loves me will be left crying?

and how can you? are we really that selfish? i've heard that suicide is the most selfish act, i'm starting to see why...

6. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Viome,

Sorry you feel so bad right now. Tell us more about what is bothering you. I know its so hard to hang on when things are rough. But things always get better if you endure. I just said aprayer for you and ask you to continue to pray for help.

There is always hope and if you stay here and let us help you we can find that hope together. PLEASE STAY HERE. We need and want you. Give us your troubles and pain and we will give you love and hope!!!!

Write me if you like,

Marty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.