Everything to live..... For

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Visable_in, Jun 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Visable_in

Visable_in New Member

Is what everyone tells me ... Hi everyone .. Just really want to say bye everyone.. Depressed beyond belief with no friends.. Failing relationship and 3 children who need me ... But I need ... Idk I don't feel like I'm living although I'm breathing... Looking for someone to talk to .. Anyone to share my pain so the burden doesn't seem so hard to carry ... Thanks for reading
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome. Am sorry to hear what you're going through. You sure can talk to us and we will do our best to assist you. We will try and cut that burden in half for you :) Are you seeing a professional? Taking any medications? I hope today is a better day for you.
  3. Light

Light Member

Welcome.. Thank you for joining this forum. I hope we can help you here with how you are feeling. I don't like to hear you are depressed. Here at this forum we will try to make you feel better. :) Like Petal said, are you seeing a professional or do you take medication? If not, it may be the best to start with finding some help. Talk to your family about how you feel.. Or call a doctor and tell him how you feel. They might help you.
  4. What

What Active Member

Sometimes life is like that, yeah. You carry on for other people when you don't feel like carrying on for yourself. Whether you are a doctor carrying on for your cancer patients, a soldier carrying on for your comrades and your people, or a parent carrying on for your children. You're definitely far from alone in this regard.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.