Everything{{Triggers possible}}

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Oct 3, 2010.

1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I can't stand this anymore!! I have been abused in every way possible, and I can't live with it anymore...

sexual, physical, emotional, financial
    sexually abused,kicked, punched, thrown around, called names, told to die, told i was a mistake, made to give up my money, the most personal stuff posted over the net... and more... It's just too much.

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I don't know who did all that to you but it's so wrong...I'm sorry someone has treated you so badly...
    is there any course of action you can take against them?..police . etc...they shouldn't be getting away with it..*hug*
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

who ever is posting this stuff can be charged whoever is harming you needs to be put away in jail call police okay. Go to a womens shelter okay they will protect you and give you the tools to heal and grow Please get out of where ever you are and go to a safe place the women shelter will help you press charges against these people. Don't let them win okay You stand up and you make them pay for the pain they caused you Call womens shelter now or if you know where it is go there. take care of you now.
  4. down-and-maybeout

down-and-maybeout Well-Known Member

hi, whateverittakes

i just wanted to say that i understand what you mean about abuse - i'm a man in my 30s so the abuse bestowed upon me has not been physical, but i have been emotionally manipulated, financially and sexually used, personal stuff posted to my workplace, my last g/f tried to drive me to suicide for her own amusement, and to cap it all my oldest 'friend' deserted me just after that because she couldn't be bothered with me anymore, apparently because i was upset i was no fun to be around

i just wanted to say ur not alone and its no reflection on you what people do to you, i hope that helps a little
  5. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Thanks guys, it's nice to know how other people in similar situations handle it. I have tried police, but no luck, and where I live there are no shelters for me to go to.

I guess I'm just stuck with it all :cry:
  6. red ribbons

red ribbons Well-Known Member

I've been through every abuse imaginable too, a lifetime of it. I have tried to be kind and loving all my life and all I've gotten in return is abuse. I'm stepping out of the victim role, saying NO, staying away from people and situations that are unkind to me, realizing that if someone is putting me down, it's because I am above them and they want to bring me down to their level. They can't have me. I know isolation is not good but I need the space at this time to step back and see things more clearly.