Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by underthestars, May 31, 2008.

1. underthestars

underthestars Active Member

I'm just so merhhhh. I cant stand it. Its driving me crazy. My last full day of school was yesterday and while i should be happy and excited i'm not. It hasnt hit me yet and idk y. I dont enjoy anything anymore. Its like i just float through life. I'm so out of it all the time. You know when you stare at a computer screen for to long and it drives your eyes crazy? thats how i feel. Idk if its pysch or medical because the damn doctors dont seem to think its an issue. I hate how i just float through life not feeling anything and not really thinking anything. Its like i do everything on a sub concious level and i hate it! idk how to get back in it. I'll be at one place doing one thing and then i'll leave and the thing i was doing feels like a dream. Nothing can pull me out of it! i can barley drive and one of these days ik i'm going to get into an accident but idk what to do about it....

Going to work just makes it worse and i have a 6 and 1/2 hr shift today...idk how i'm going to do it. I hate how i live. Senior week is this week and the best week of my life is going to be spent miserable because i dont feel anything:(:'(
  2. Choma

Choma Member

I used to feel like that before I moved out of my parents house. The problem is challenge. I found a house, bartered for the rent and found three other trustworthy flatmates, got a job etc. Was a significant challenge for me since I'd never been independent before. If that's not currently an option for you, consider aiming for something. Like taking up a sport and becoming awesome at it.