1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everything

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rachael41, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rachael41

Rachael41 Well-Known Member

I cant do this anymore. i really have no purpose. I have tried so hard and that actually kills me. I have no one to turn to. My mums dyin, my dad hates me, and my sister is off with her husband. Whats the point no1 cares. I have given up so many times, but yet im 2 afraid to through with it.
    Thats whats called WEAK. 2 me, decidin to take your own life, is something strong. to be able to make such a decision and know u can never take it back once its done, is a characteristic i view courageous in people. God i wish i had that strength.

I tried so bad....i even thought about telling people, but the one person who i trust and love, jst betrayed me.
    How does it feel knowin you killed me?
    How does it feel knowiin you were my last hope, and i chose to die, because of what you did?
    I hate this whole world and everythiing about it.
    Im worthless i deserve to die. i should. How can this life b worth living?
    wat i really need is someone to hold me and "promise" that it will all b ok?

but really no one can do that.

iv cut myself so many times. its the only thing htat helps me feel better. asthough i need 2 cut myself and see the blood pour out in order to feel.
    i no i deserve that pain, thats why i inflict it,...to give meanin 2 my worthless life. Sometimes i find it amusing to know im such a good liar. smiling away whilst inside, my heart is achin and all i want to do is shrivel up and die.

im sorry but it has to end......soon !

2. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

i feel the same way
    i was also fucked up by someone who i loved and trusted with everything
    ever sense we ended our relationship,
    people have died, and i have cut

things will get better though
    i have faith that they will
    ill be praying for you Rachael.

i have some questions, but if youre not ready to
    be asked then i wont.
    if you are ready, then feel free to PM [private message]
    me :] im always on :]]

3. Pensive

Pensive Well-Known Member

I can't give you any answers, I don't even know why I'm still here myself to be honest. But most of what you describe is what I feel too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.