everythings going wrong...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Simple_Insanity, Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simple_Insanity

Simple_Insanity New Member

my boyfriend broke up with me saturday, and the next he told me he loved me...but when i asked him what was going on he said we still weren't going out :( and yet he still continues to antagonize me feeding me bullshit and lies, and to make things worse....i got so desparate to get a bf, i agreed to get back together with my sadistic ex, the one who's always getting drunk and high and cheats...i dont know what to do anymore im so lost i just wanna die....

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...being alone can be very frightening but also very enlightening...I do not think it is wise to be with someone that unstable, especially when you call him sadistic...please be safe and take care of yourself...welcome again..big hugs, J

3. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Sometimes happiness can come with loneliness.. giving urself time to find urself I guess.. But I hear ya.. Im living alone atm but relationships are a hard thing.. But they aint worth dieing over.. not that Im a great example of not trying to die... eh.. anyway, Just try to be proactive.. you can get yourself out of this mess..

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey please give yourself some time okay to work on you. Get rid of the guys for awhile stand on your own two feet and show yourself you can function on your own. Tell the ex to get loss okay and you just go out and enjoy doing things for yourself. Get the help you need to get strong and self sufficient then you will get a person who you can truly love and not be afraid of .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.