Everything's messed up!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SAVE_ME, Nov 5, 2011.

1. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

It's not right! Everything in this world seems so ass-backwards it's not even funny. Karma does not exist. Liars and cheaters do prosper. Lazy people get sh!t handed to them on a plate while hard-working people come out empty-handed. Assholes win and nice, genuine people miss out. Seriously, if there is a God then he really screwed the pooch here!
  2. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I don't think that anyone can prove or disprove anything religious

what people who believe in karma would say is that some people are always doing bad things, but good things happen to them. some people are always doing good things, but bad things happen to them. eventually though, karma catches up with you

I think that it is good to try to balance doing things that are good for you and things that are good for other people

I don't know if there is any reward in it. It's nice to believe that, but perhaps more noble not to.

maybe pretend you have a mountain of good karma coming to you, and you'll feel better! :stars:
  3. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

I used to believe in karma but I've seen too many people get away with doing sh!tty things to other people and too many good people suffer to truly believe in that anymore. Sadly, I'm leaning more towards the idea that life is just like a random generator and some people just end up getting the short end of the stick. I only really bring God into it because it seems easier to pin the blame on somebody else...you know, like there's a reason for peoples' misfortunes. But...ah...I dunno either way. I guess it is what it is.

Maybe I will give your suggestion a try...... :stars: Think happy thoughts! Think happy thoughts! Think happy thoughts!