everything's ready

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Sa Palomera, Apr 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I have everything in the house to die. Everything I need. I can even do several things at the same time just to make sure I won't fail. But, I won't do it. Not now anyway heh. It just makes me feel save that whenever I really am ready, I can just go, and I don't have to plan anything anymore. Does that make me a bad person? Or well we all know how much of a bad person I am. But does it make me even more of a bad person? :unsure:

2. No one is a "bad person". There's no such thing. But there ARE bad choices. Making bad choices doesn't make you a bad person, just a clumsy one. Stop and think of what you're doing. Making these plans to die? Is that truly what you want? Look at all the people in the world suffering 100 times as much as you. They don't kill themselves. They keep trying.

You are not a bad person in anyway, nor will you ever be one. But if you kill yourself, you'll be giving up on something that is a priviliage to have: life.

3. CBA

CBA Guest

''and why the fuck is it that almost all of the few friends from here I still have left are all doing so fucking bad that they either have attempted or will do so really soon.??''

Thats how other people feel. Ever stop to think about the people in your house? No don't suppose you would. Who's gotta find you. How their gonna have that image in their head for the rest of their lives. How every time they close their eyes they see you dead. Having nightmares over your death. Blaming them selfs for your death. In some cases the person who finds someone dead can actually kill them selfs if it gets too much. Every stop to think about those consequences. Because i can as sure as hell gaurentee you haven't by the sound of it.

But what to i know, i'm just someone who needs to fuck off right? (your words not mine)

4. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

okay I get the message.
    I'm not wanted here. And yes I probably did tell you to fuck off, I assume you're talking about that deleted post. Like I've explained in another thread I don't know what got into me. Well I do know.

I know I've changed for the negative over the past weeks and I know there's no excuse for it. All I could do is try to explain what is going that's made me change into the horrible person I've become, but I don't see the point. Cos whether I'd explain it or not, people on here now hate me anyway, and they won't forgive me if i'd explain it.

So yeh I got the message. I'll just fuck off myself then. I hope you get all the happiness and joy you deserve though.

and what the hell...

urgh I dont know what's wrong with me. I'm just here...

oh what's the point in talking anymore. I've screwed up big time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.