Everythings wrong

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by merime, Aug 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. merime

    merime New Member

    i do not know where to start. I am so sad all I do is cry all day. My husband made me feel worthless, so I pretended to be in school so he would value me. he never gives me money for our 3 kids , so I am in huge debt. Iam trying to find a job. I feel like my entire life is a lie and just want to run away.
  2. itmahanh

    itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

    Then maybe you should. Pack the 3 kids up and run to a shelter. You'll be away from him and the situation. In the shelter you can find so many resources, ways to help with the kids, support groups and counselling for yourself and even help you enrol in school to better yourself if that is you need. And while you are in there, they can help you find a job as well. Make today the day you stop living the lies and hurt and start living your life for you and your kids. Once you get yourself straightened around, then you can go back to your husband and show him that you dont need him to feel worthwhile. You can do it on your own. Maybe you being away and getting your life in order will be a big enough kick in his pants for him to do the same.
  3. mandyj101

    mandyj101 Well-Known Member

    hi there merime..welcome 2 the forums..
    sorry things arent going well at the moment..
    have u spoken 2 any1 there about your situation? mabye a friend or family.. even your gp/doctor could help..
    i agree with inmananh.. if ur current relationship is causing u so much pain.. mabye u can consider leaving? bear in mind though that things can sometimes get worse before they get better..
    on the other hand mabye u need 2 tell ur husband that your not really attending school.. and you are in debt?.. mabye u can work things out..
    whatever u decide 2 do.. please stay safe.. x

    there is a welcome section u could say hi in if u felt up 2 it.. your not alone.. :hug:
  4. total eclipse

    total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

    Hi i am glad you are here and hope you can open up and get support you need. Have you suggest marriage councilling for you and your husband There would be a good place to open up and be honest about your situation with him. You need to get some sort of control back for yourself TAke the first step and talk to your husband and if he does not want to get councilling then go into a shelter where you will get so much support please do this for yourself and for your children. take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.