Everything's wrong.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by fake.smiles92, Jan 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fake.smiles92

fake.smiles92 Member

I feel like everything is going downhill again. I try to talk to others about it, but then they either freak out or just start to say I'm annoying.
    No one wants to hear how I feel. I don't know what to do. I've attempted four other times and I'm ready to do it again. But I'm too scared. I don't want to die, I just want to be happy. I'm sick of not being happy.

I am diagnosed with depression; however, I'm starting to think I have have bipolar disorder. This weekened everything was fine. I was as happy as could be. And then I wake up today and just can't stop crying. I don't want to go to my classes. I just want to lie in bed all day and cry.
    My roommate has pretty much given up on trying to help me be happy. She gets mad that I don't "take her advice" and just "forget about it" and "let it go." It's not that easy, as many of you may know.

I guess I joined this site to just talk to people that have the same feelings that I do. I'm sick of being "the girl who complains all the time." I'm sick of everyone looking at me like I'm so different.
    I just need people to talk to that will actually listen to me and understand me.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sorry to hear that people have talked to you this way. I have experienced similar reactions when I talk to people in my life about my depression and suicidal ideation. But on here, people understand where I'm coming from and actually give me support. So you don't need to feel like you are complaining here. I hope that you will start to feel better soon. :hug:
  3. lovelymusic27

lovelymusic27 Member

fake.smiles92, I'm new to this site as well. I came here looking for support and where I could just talk about my feelings. I have found the people here supportive. I hope you find the support that your looking for as well.

You're right we can't just let it go. If only it was that easy. From my experience, If the person hasn't been through it, its hard for them to understand how you feel.
    I hope that things will start taking a turn for the better. ((((HUGS))))
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.