Everytime I Sleep

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Kemra, Feb 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kemra

Kemra Well-Known Member

My dreams have always been strange, and very vivid, I have lots of them about other people to the point where I wake up convinced I'm someone else and lost and disorientated, then reality sinks back in and someotimes theres relief, other times I sit and cry because I want to still be in that other life. My dreams I've been told are part of my DID.. but I'm not so sure, my dissasociation I'm still me, just a different side or face, in my dreams I'm different physically, sometimes emotionally. Different times, places, if I truly believed in re-incarnation I'd say they were things from other lives, but I don't, and also see things from the present, or in present day settings.

Anyway.. a recurring dream lately that makes me scared to sleep.. I'm arachnophobic.

In my dream I'm a small boy, I think I may be aboriginal or of aborignal decent, I have light brown skin, I am an Aussie still, somewhere in a quiet suburban area on the outskirts. I'm sitting in an old model Ford ute, a lot like the one my uncle had but newer, the dash is metal, not plastic like nowadays, and new. With me are 1 or maybe 2 friends, others I think outside the truck, I have something like an oversize matchbox and I'm laughing about it with my friend, just a child's innocent laugh. I open up the ashtray and then the matchbox, inside is a huge redback spider, and I mean huge, its almost like it spits at me as I dump it into the ashtray, a part of me screaming not to do it, that one that size could kill somoene. But the child that i am ignores this, its only a practical joke, no thought of harming anyone. My friend is talking about the spider, calling it a Bushmastah (I can even see the spelling of it somehow as he talks about it). The only things here in aus I know of called bushmasters are snakes. The spider is trying to get out of a small opening where the dash joins the slide out ashtray and I think a bit of my fear is getting to the little boy that I am in this dream.. its top end gets out and I reach to it and get bitten..

Thats where I wake up yelling, shaking, paranoid about spiders being on me and in my bed, scared out of my mind. This insomnia started as the usual unable to sleep because of all the thoughts constantly running through my head and an added bonus of midnight demolitions and dogs barking non-stop.. these dreams are making it damn near impossible to sleep now, just hope writing about it will get it out of my head.

2. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

kemra. . . i just am thinking of you and hoping you are safe hun.
    i have bad dreams too. .. . hugs xxxx

3. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

i have dreams like this smetiems :hug:

4. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

you need a dream 'interpreter' maybe a psychologist. there is some issues in your mind that you are worried about and thats causing you to have these recurrent dreams. I've had recurring dreams of going to the exam hall to sit for my uni exams and I didnt study for it. It kept recurring over and over again when I was jobless and saw no way out. Subconsciously, my mind was telling me that I'm caught in a situation that I'm unprepared and my mind was fearing. Something is deifnitely troubling you. Fear of something happenning perhaps?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.