Evil Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

suicide_ideation

Instead of changing and bettering yourself, in this case, with Christianity, you adapt Christianity to suit your psychopathy.

Your psychopathy always wins.

Send me over the edge? How can you say such a thing as a Christian?

<Mod Edit: Abacus21 - insulting>

B

Bostonensis

As I said in the past , SF does not really fits the two opposing parallels of what support is all about. I have proven this. There use to be a lot of freethinkers here for a while but I know why they no longer here today. What a great loss of intelliegence. The trademark of if you don't obey ,you can take a hike. There is better way in resolving conflict than to subject a human being into a coercive obedience.
Iraq is a very good example of that. It is despicable that conformity is always the rule. A thousand years ago maybe it works but the era of the internet makes this an absolute insanity & laughable at its best.

The mods has too much power to coerce members to obedience ,but we ccan play that game. I read the Tos again it is too much of the discretion rather the rules. What I observed is that the mods deletes messages that do not conform according to their mindset.

I started the sports thread ,remember, when you transfer it from the Soap box to the Coffee house as you said it is not really that important.

I got the drift.

Esmeralda

Instead of changing and bettering yourself, in this case, with Christianity, you adapt Christianity to suit your psychopathy.

Your psychopathy always wins.

Send me over the edge? How can you say such a thing as a Christian?

<Mod Edit: Abacus21 - insulting>

I didn't mean "over the edge" in the sense you are thinking, just that it would probably send you off on another rant about perversion.

And I don not ADAPT Christianity to suit my views. I study my religion and the Bible and I read many other religious texts and form my own opinion. You see, being a Catholic, my religion tells us to put everything we hear and read (even doctrine) through the "test of conscience", meaning that we should truly study and meditate on Christian and Catholic precepts and come to our own conclusions based on our own due diligence.

Daphna

Ninja of light
Hello. I have read the entire Bible front to back ,and it isn't evil in the slightest. In fact it exposes the evil that surrounds us. Those verses that you call contradictions are taken completely out of context.
FYI- I am game for any question that you may have.
To show you what I mean: let's touch upon the subject of slavery shall we? The USA has had a long history of slaver, actually the entire world has and it still does. Yahweh the Mighty One in the Bible gives righteous instructions on how to deal fairly with the slaves His people own in order to show the world the proper way to handle slaves since there were cruel slave owners. Slavery doesn't have to be a bad thing. In fact it was and is so common because people need food and they sold their time to get it.

Samara

Account Closed
Daphna, I have no idea why you dug up such an old thread, when some of the people responding in this thread don't even appear to be members here anymore; but you mentioned that "the entire world has" a history of slavery, and presumably you meant still partakes in it?

You mentioned touching base on slavery but failed to provide any examples from the Bible nor from any non-religious perspective (countries/counties/kingdoms).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00