evil bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lost_child

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter, and glad she is safe now.

I've tried sams before, they didn't help..I felt they were judging me, sorry.

My hearts too broken, all my life i've put others feelings before my own, I've passed my own feelings aside blocked them out. tonight my heart hurts so much, i've pains in my chest, I've had pains in my stomach, back, kidneys. I've been thinking about everyone else's feelings...but I can't do that anymore. I can't sit here feeling like this for another nite, another day, another second, another hour.

I'm too exhausted from life, I'm exhausted struggling like this all the time. I'm sorry.

Up&down

Hi hun,
Listern forget everyone elses feeling just for tonight
Tonight all that matter should be you and getting through tonight.
Just live for today
Think to yourself ,yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, I'm going to live for today.
Try it hun then keep doing it until this cloud lifts.
I know a young girl who used to cut herself she was in a really bad way,she has got better with help and now works for a bank, has her own car, I know thats not much but honestly not many people give that girl a chance. She told me once that she started to use Ice in little bags grasp them in her hands until the need to cut passed.
You to can beat this and if people have hurt you the best revenge is to get better, improve your life and stick two fingers up to them.
Pleae stay safe.
Danny

saeyoon Chung

I've learned in some session a while ago that some people do use cutting themselves as one of the coping mechanisms.(to kind of let "it"[person or memory] out)

Not trying to normalize what you're going through.. but people do do that and you're not alone in that sense..
I'm drowning in self-pity and hate myself so much.. so I understand it's very hard to have self-respect for yourself right now. If I just say stuff like "hun, I feel for you, just know that we all care for you",
it's not going to be much help.

But.. you have to use a more positive way of coping with problems.
Like.. say comfort food. I eat a bunch of chocolates when I get moody.
Escapism is good also....

if you're "in hatred" with yourself, I guess you want to get away... right?(hence the temptation for suicide..)
Do not die. Just choose to escape it. Find something to do outside your circle of life... some kind of work.. hobby whatever..

Find something outside your life, immerse yourself in it and forget everything about your life..

I'm not getting "clinical".. I'm just giving you what I think is the most effective method for (me and) you. I'm not in the same boat as you but I'm semi-suicidal..

Posting here over and over will not work well for you.. since you've already gone to the extremes.. the severe.. self-harm.

You do not have to choose 'physical death, separation of you(the soul?) from your body.
You can choose to kill a part of yourself that you loathe so much and still live.

And you can still have a nice 'rest of the day,week or even year..
Just find something to do.
And I'm using my method right now.. it seems to be workin OK..

R

RySp123

Hi hun,
Listern forget everyone elses feeling just for tonight

Tonight all that matter should be you and getting through tonight.

Just live for today

Think to yourself ,yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, I'm going to live for today.

Try it hun then keep doing it until this cloud lifts.

I know a young girl who used to cut herself she was in a really bad way,she has got better with help and now works for a bank, has her own car, I know thats not much but honestly not many people give that girl a chance.

She told me once that she started to use Ice in little bags grasp them in her hands until the need to cut passed.

You to can beat this and if people have hurt you the best revenge is to get better, improve your life and stick two fingers up to them.

Pleae stay safe.

Danny

Thanks, couldn't have phrased it better. Get revenge on all and on life my child, the best way to do it is to get better, then stick up some fingers up to them and life.......... with a satisfied and proud smile on your face.

Go seek help J. if alone you feel you can no longer fight, get out there and get helped. You wont regret it, I promise. When alone at times it is hard to fight all those demons but with someone, people there for and with you, you can make it. I trust in you, in your good sense and best, in your willingness to live as you want to live, just want to live a happy and healthy life. You can get that hun.... sending you lots of Love and huggles. :arms:

stay safe hun and continue pm me tonight. i will try to stay here as long as you need me around. ok? talk to me J.!!! I am here for you! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00