Evil Kids!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by falling_angel, Dec 5, 2008.

1. falling_angel

falling_angel Active Member

The kids at my school are evil! They make fun of me because my parents are dead! How can they do that? Do they want their parents dead?!? I asked them, now absolutely nobody will talk to me or even look at me! I can't stand it, and the social worker "can't do anything about it".
  2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

The kids at your school just probably don't know how to react to your situation. The whole idea of losing parents no doubt scares them and their way of dealing with it is to run and not take it seriously. I am so sorry to hear what has happened and can imagine what heartache you must be going through. If ever you need someone to talk to or to rant at or just to say hi and send a hug pm me anytime. My heart goes out to you. Wishing you all the best and hope you find the strength to come through this. S.
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm sorry that the kids at your school are being so inconsiderate angel. They have no idea of the pain that you are going through after losing your parents in the accident. :hug:
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry the kids are so nasty to you. Have you told a teacher? :hug:
  5. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

i am so sorry :( kids can be cruel and you don't need that shit on top pf what you are dealing with. your teachers should help you, they have a moral duty to