• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • Hi - It is possible that I have figured out part of the problem with the donations. I believe that if you try to use paypal balance or your debit/credit card that should work now. Bank transfer still seems glitchy. If you try with a card and it fails please can you let me know? Fingers crossed that part is resolved though. Thanks so much for the support - Freya

evolving

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexman

Banned Member
AAAAH!! im going crazy my in life issues just keeps growing i cant get past the 10y of abuse from my parrents and my abandonment issues just keeps growing

i would stake all that is sacred on that i have borderline personality disorder but the damn psycologist wont try to diagnose me there all fucking incompetent WTF DO I DO!?!?

may71

idk

have you checked for bpd info in the general disorders forum? people who have gone through this might have the best info

I'm not sure that even if you had a diagnosis that method of treatment would change much, but maybe

I wonder if you could tell the psychologist that you think you have bpd. if you can't get a diagnosis, you might want to ask for a referral to another psychologist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$217.00
Goal
$255.00