• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

evolving

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexman

Banned Member
AAAAH!! im going crazy my in life issues just keeps growing i cant get past the 10y of abuse from my parrents and my abandonment issues just keeps growing

i would stake all that is sacred on that i have borderline personality disorder but the damn psycologist wont try to diagnose me there all fucking incompetent WTF DO I DO!?!?

may71

idk

have you checked for bpd info in the general disorders forum? people who have gone through this might have the best info

I'm not sure that even if you had a diagnosis that method of treatment would change much, but maybe

I wonder if you could tell the psychologist that you think you have bpd. if you can't get a diagnosis, you might want to ask for a referral to another psychologist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$310.00
Goal
$255.00