Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ExtreemWays, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExtreemWays

ExtreemWays Active Member

Hi there.

Well, I've been looking around this site and it looks like there are lots of people who have similar feelings as myself.

I am somewhat amazed because I have had a very hard time talking to people about what I think and what I feel. In general, they freak out and stuff me in a psyc-ward for awhile. I have learned from these experiences to keep what I
    REALLY think and what I am REALLy going to do, I keep it all a secret.

BUT, if I can talk about these things here, with people who REALLY UNDERSTAND what I am feeling and saying, and not some p-doc who is going to analyze me to death, and then, in the end, you realize that they really never understood a frikin thing!

Anyway, as my signature says, my thoughts have been quite dark for quite awhile now, but I think I will post more in the Suicide Forum.

For now, I will just say Hi.

2. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Hi EW & welcome to SF,

Your post will be familiar to a lot of people here. It's frustrating when people in real life do not understand but I can assure you most of the people here will.

I hope you will find the support you are looking for :hug:.

Take care, Claire xx
  3. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi! welcome to s.f. i hope you find support here.... if you reach out - you will find many real, live, caring people...and you will be in a community of compassion and understanding...

fine people here.
    glad to add you to our mix!!!! :hug:
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am glad you found us and hope you are able to find support with us. Take care and stay safe. :hug:
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to sf :) :hug:
  6. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Welcome To SF!
  7. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

welcome x
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forum!!!