Ex boyfriend ghosted me

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Just reading along here and sending you some good thoughts. Sounds like you're really trying to get all this sorted out so just wanted to wish you well. Keep posting (and venting). You said you're talking to someone new. Maybe it's not the best time to get into a full on relationship with someone but talking never hurt anyone right? :)

bethygal83

Just reading along here and sending you some good thoughts. Sounds like you're really trying to get all this sorted out so just wanted to wish you well. Keep posting (and venting). You said you're talking to someone new. Maybe it's not the best time to get into a full on relationship with someone but talking never hurt anyone right? :)
I am! I hate feeling like this it’s awful and has made me not want to be around anyone.I just can’t keep on living like I know it will result in me committing suicide if I don’t get the help I need. I even thought about seeking help in the city that is 45 mins away if my doc can’t help me. I went there to get help with my bulimia. Yes I’m talking to someone no plans to meet yet. I feel like now is not the time I just broke off a relationship of two years and my mental health comes first. Thank you everyone for the thoughts and kind words it’s so touching and makes me feel wonderful!

bethygal83

Well I just seen my doctor she thinks it could either be the bipolar,depression or schizophrenia. She was concerned about the voices she raised my anti depressant. She asked if I wanted to go inpatient I said I’d just wait. Going to give it a few days.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Well I just seen my doctor she thinks it could either be the bipolar,depression or schizophrenia. She was concerned about the voices she raised my anti depressant. She asked if I wanted to go inpatient I said I’d just wait. Going to give it a few days.
if your doctor thinks it's a good idea then maybe it would be a good idea to go. they can stabilize your meds etc. I hope you get better soon. mike

bethygal83

if your doctor thinks it's a good idea then maybe it would be a good idea to go. they can stabilize your meds etc. I hope you get better soon. mike
she said about maybe going in for medication changes etc. she seemed very concerned and made an appointment for 1 month instead of 3 months. I am thinking about it I want help I am just I dunno. I live day to day worrying about my symptoms and when they will happen again. If I have a good day it’s like a big thing.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00