ex boyfriend hates me; I wanna die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by underdog1, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. underdog1

underdog1 New Member

My ex boyfriend hates my guts and won't talk to me. I miss him so badly and I hate myself so much for hurting him. My life has seemed pointless since we broke up. The fact that he hates me really makes me hate myself even more than I did before. I miss him so much and he truly doesn't care. I wonder what he'd say if I died. I'm not even in love with him anymore but he's such a good person that if he hates me, I must really be a worthless POS. I wish I was dead.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are not that hun you are suffering and in need of compassion I am sorry your ex is being so mean hun hugs
  3. TheStressMess

TheStressMess Member

Well, depending on what you did, would have a lot to do with the way he's acting... but on the other hand, If he loved you before this happen, than he always will, real love doesn't end, no matter what that other person did... true love see pass all of your flaws and all, I think what you should do is try texting, emailing and or writing him a letter stating how sorry you are and pour out your heart. And you say that you're not in love with him anymore? is that a natural feeling or because you think he hates you? I truly think if you pour out your heart to him statng how sorry you are and that everyone make mistakes... he will feel different about it. Even if.he does not forgive you, still do not kill yourself because you have to keep living, and there will be another guy who will be crazy about you. Keep living and working on becoming a better person. I am going through Anxiety/OCD that makes me want to end it all everyday which lead me to this forum and no, I have no overcame it yet, but I'm fighting. However, I hope I helped out. Good luck with everything.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.