Ex is making me feel bad.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thebaronspell, Jul 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebaronspell

thebaronspell Well-Known Member

I'm still in communication with my ex. I'm unable to just forget the pain she caused but because I loved her I'm easily willing to let it pass. This forgiveness easily stems back to the fact that if I didn't forgive anybody I'd have nobody on Earth that I'd like. I'm glad I don't date her no more she was quite obsessively crazy at times and threw everything back at my face. She's the only person I've spoken about my family with. I just wish I could forget she ever existed but I can't. My girlfriend is the sweetest person ever and I have a slight problem they work not far from each other and this will be quite an issue should I bump into the former which my current and very loveable girlfriend.

Like you may know I can't forget and move on no matter how hard I try.
  2. roscho

roscho Well-Known Member

I know this is easier said than done, but the situation you envision may never happen. On the off chance that it does, you will need to rise to the occasion and talk your way through it at the time. Remember your girlfriend, not the crazy lady.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.