1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exams

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by anarulesmenow, Jan 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anarulesmenow

anarulesmenow Well-Known Member

I posted today in The Uncertainty Principle about my Bipolar Disorder and how I'm entering a mad down spell (as I like to call it). I have two exams next week, I've been too down to revise at all and I don't think I can face doing any revision. I've tried, and I just can't do it. My family and teachers don't know, i can't just tell them though (and it might just sound like an excuse not to do my exams). I could probably redo them in May/June (I'm in 6th form college in the uk doing A levels), but I know I will be made to go in next week to attempt them anyway and it just seems pointless. I can't motivate myself to do this, I'm too far down and it's just going to get worse. Anyone else with Bipolar had an experience like this with exams?

I just can't do them. My mind is too f**ked at the moment.

---------- Post added at 05:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

Hell, I'm terrified to leave the house never mind go into an exam hall.

2. Baldr

Baldr Staff Alumni

I haven't been diagnosed as being bipolar, but I often can't study for tests because I just don't have any willpower left for it
    exams coming up the week after the next for me.. ugh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.