Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by justMe7, Feb 5, 2013.

1. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

So.. let's say you cut it out 100% over a year. Does a lack of it affect skin structure to a degree? I know respiration will decrease dramatically, and I assume that the skin can be affected. I've just never heard of it. I've been crashing lately, and I'm trying to logically work myself up to working out again in a fashion. Just trying to care again tbh. Been waking up drenched in sweat recently and it's starting to worry me a bit. I'm thinking my bodies badgering me. Just curious if anyone whose gone through a change from not exercising to actually working out.
    Spose it's painfully obvious but tbh its a bit difficult for me to care what I think if that makes any sense? idk.. just curious.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2013
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

As the skin is the largest organ in our body, many things can affect it...mostly irritants such as dehydration, chemicals, malnutrition, etc., but may also be a symptom of several diseases and conditions...if there is a problem please see a dermatologist...hope you are OK Blakey...with caring
  3. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

Yar I made it to a dermatologist eventually. Its worked dramatically, though it's.. defiantly my environment. Plus stress probably with the constant reality of being nothing but "perked" up by people around me. Fucking stupid tbh.
    Now im on these pills that are supposed to help me sleep but i have never felt so messed up. I feel excessively lethargic and to the point like ive been exercising heavily. Idk if it's mentally mucking me up even more because I just feel like it's over but my life will continue on regardless. I feel really .. really frustrated but numb about it. I wanna yell and that yell mean something but in these circumstances it's just embarrassment. I cant even dream and hold onto it anymore.
    tick.. tick... tick... was i always like this? I dont remember being this stupid or such an embarrassment.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2013