Exhausted Activities

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Turbatus Phasmatis, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turbatus Phasmatis

Turbatus Phasmatis Active Member

Hi all,

what do all of you do when you have no energy for anything and all you can manage is crashing on the couch??

I frequently get like this (just now for example, making a tea then I've got an appointment with the couch) - no energy, nothing appeals to break the boredom, if it did I couldn't physically manage it, etc.

I often find myself wasting hours just lying there staring into space, sometimes contemplating, mostly not.

Come on people, share; what do you do when you feel like this??

Love and peace, Gavin
  2. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I felt like that this morning getting ready for school, I couldn't move, but in the end I got forced out the house >_< I just stare into space thinking about everything...
  3. lulu rose

lulu rose Guest

I just sit there with the tv on. I'm not watching it, I'm starring through it.........sometimes I think, sometimes I dont. Its weird isn't it?. Sometimes getting off the sofa makes me tired.........
  4. Turbatus Phasmatis

Turbatus Phasmatis Active Member

Don't know about you but the Tv often makes me worse - I can't help thinking 'what a bunch of talentless wasters'.

3 solid hours of 'auction/antique/house' crap every lunchtime on BBC - BLOODY HELL!

Rant over, thank you :huh:
  5. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

God yeah the tv winds me up a lot of the time
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.