Exhausted and scared

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Evanesce, Sep 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evanesce

Evanesce Well-Known Member

I've been up since 4am, had a slight increase in a medication two nights ago that was suppose to help with my sleeping and anxiety, no effect whatsoever, except maybe more vivid nightmares. My mind races all day long and all night, sometimes I can't even catch a train of thought and pin it down. want so much to stop everything, can't stop being so fidgety and having all this going on in my head. Can't hold conversation well at least in real life, typing seems a little easier.
    Right now I want to SH, can't say method but already failed and did it twice this week. So angry with myself about it then, now it doesn't matter. Just need to, might be the only way to slow things down. Only way to prevent a suicide that seems so impeding.
    Please Help I don't want to go back to my SH that was so addictive. I had stopped all that, been free from it for years.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun i am sorry you are having to use sh to help you wish you could do something kind for you instead but i do understand Hope your pdoc does something to help stop the racing thoughts hun Coming here is a good thing posting letting go of the thoughts here helps as well h ugs to you

3. Evanesce

I'm trying, just can't seem to get anything to settle lately. Last night tried watching a movie, every 5 mins I had to get up, couldn't stay still and focus, and then had to rewind a little because I couldn't remember what was going on, my mind was so busy. Just wish I didn't feel this way. Can't stand the thought of going back to SH, keep thinking if that happens i'd be better off dead. :(

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
  4. Evanesce

I think i'm more willing today to try suggestion of kind things to do for myself. Any ideas would be welcome, bearing in mind that my head won't shut up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.